Monday, February 27, 2012

Up and Not Ready...

It's 1am here in Jerusalem. We pull out in an hour or so. It's definitely been a short night...with no sleep thus far. Hopefully, I'll get some sleep on the long bus ride back to Tel Aviv  and then and on the 9 hour flight :)

It's been an awesome time here in the Holy Land. Trip #2 for me has definitely has it's own personality to it and I think it only right! I have made new & wonderful friends, renewed past ones & deepened the ones that were here. 
I can't wait to share ALL the pictures with you. We're definitely not short on any. Just between the Texas people, I believe we've taken over 2,000....no exaggeration. Hey, can you blame us?!?! We want to take as much home with us as possible.

When I get to NYC, I'll have more time to post pix due to the 5-6 hour delay....for now...I'm gonna go catch a cat nap till leaving time. Ugh...gotta admit that this is the sad part. I am tired and ready for Texas home, family and friends......but part of me is left more. Each time the pieces left seem to increase. I miss the people in my life that make it so meaningful day to day most.....if only this land wasn't completely on the other side of the world.
Who's up for a little visit to Tiberias (Galilee) in the summer/fall????? 
;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment