Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Disney Dreams

That moment when you're opening the present you believe to be "IT!" That thing you wished for most of all. Or it could be the moment when you're totally shocked by getting "IT" because you didn't make an ordeal of it....but somehow they just KNEW!!

Shock. Surprise! Awe. Excitement. Happy Dance. Joy. Tears. Overwhelmed. Content. Fairy Tale. Disney moment. That moment for us has almost arrived. 9 days and counting!! I'm sure if you're anything like me, you're asking yourself if you've forgotten anything on your mile-long-list. 

Today, when reflecting, my mind goes to the thoughts of being 'Home.' I love my house. Mom has made it so homey and I only HOPE to make mine 1/2 as awesome someday. But after going 2 years ago to the Holy Land, I left my heart. So today, I feel like I'm going home & this makes me happy.
"Praise be to the Lord from Zion, to him who dwells in Jerusalem. Praise the Lord."  Psalm 135:21

No comments:

Post a Comment