Friday, February 24, 2012

From Cindy.....aka MOM

We have not been able to get on the internet.for days.... but this evening we can get on yea!!!! so the kids r going to work on the blog ... Its just like everyone says ... there are no words to say what its like being here... the information you hear while on the tours, the sights, it is not like any trip I have ever been on... its truly a spiritual inward feeling... I cant really say its restful as far as my body is getting refreshed but my spiritual man is very refreshed and the peace that is coming for me is inward....

My husband baptised me yesterday in the Jordon River. That was such a emotional moment for me....In fact the whole rest of the day was.. But that was a good thing.
While reading Det. 12... it was like I could put all the places together and the wonders of the Bible came alive... Tonight we came into Jerusalem,Now that was a really awww moment. It was raining a light mist.but yet seems like I could hear the Gaither group singing the Song here that they sang on the Homecoming video ... Jerusalem,,, Jerusalem.....
the next 3 days will be here . 


It is cold here tonight and it is also the beginning of the Jewish Sabbath. So what that means is every thing closes at 4;00 and they have to be home by 5 ... because they honor the sabbeth at Sundown... I think I thats a great idea... 



Tomorrow they told us to really layer because its suppose to even be colder... I am really looking forward to Sunday because we go to the dead sea... Lots of fun times and lots of reflecting ... We have had a great group and have enjoyed the fellowship of others .. Im sure the kids will keep the pictures coming for everyone... they are getting ready to load up now... love everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment